Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Regular Writing Wednesday, in which I ruminate briefly about procrastination.

Procrastination. I've written about him before. And he continues to be my number-one demon. Perhaps this Friday I'll write some more about his nature, but for this entry, all I will say is that he has got a mouth hold of me this week. Instead of writing, I spent most of my time surfing the Internet, doing little. Like so many times before, it's oh so seductive. As I'm procrastinating, I know deep down in my heart-of-hearts that I really shouldn't be procrastinating. But like a drug, I just don't want to stop.

So yeah, that's about how my week has gone. I really don't want to dwell on it too much, such as write long blog entry. Because really, instead of blogging I should be writing fiction. Yet, this weekly schedule is forcing me to at least write this entry. Hopefully the coming week will be much more productive, and I won't still guilty writing a longer blog entry. So till then…

No comments:

Post a Comment